Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to take the PCAT in August, and I have a question about a practice website I found.
I have a really good understanding in pretty much all areas of Biology, Chemistry and Math.
I found this website:
http://www.testprepreview.com/pcat_practice.htm
I found the above website and went through the questions, and I want to know if the PCAT questions are this easy? I just can't believe that a national test questions could be this easy 😱 (I understand that these are just meant to give one a taste of the actual exam). I just want to know from the people that took it if questions are similar to these.
Thanks for the help.
I have a really good understanding in pretty much all areas of Biology, Chemistry and Math.
I found this website:
http://www.testprepreview.com/pcat_practice.htm
I found the above website and went through the questions, and I want to know if the PCAT questions are this easy? I just can't believe that a national test questions could be this easy 😱 (I understand that these are just meant to give one a taste of the actual exam). I just want to know from the people that took it if questions are similar to these.
Thanks for the help.