PCAT questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePharmD

Junior Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the best and most advisable way to prepare for the PCAT? I plan on taking mine sometime early next year, I graduate in Dec '05 by God's Grace but I may have to work using my Bio major for maybe a year or two before getting into Pharm School. What time frame are your PCAT scores good for?

I've also been considering getting a Master's in Pub Health while working..don't know if this is advisable or could help my chances getting in...

Also, as an international student any tips as far as schools to look out for to apply? Any recommended schools that take/admit more intl students and minorities?