Pcat Questions!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tkhamed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused:HI...
FOR THE DATS THERE IS THIS "INTERNET PRACTICE TEST KRACKER" THAT U PURCHASE, AND I GUESS THE PRACTICE TESTS HAVE A LOT OF THE SAME EXACT QUESTIONS AS THE ACTUAL TEST OF THAT YEAR... SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR THE PCAT??? THE REASON IM ASKING IS THAT MY FRIEND GOT THE DAT KRACKER, AND THAN TOOK THE TEST AND TOLD ME HIMSELF THAT A FEW OF THE QUESTIONS PER SECTION WERE EXACT, AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO TAKE A PRACTICE TEST BEFORE MY AUG TEST WHICH HAD SUCH SIMILAR PROBLEMS SO THAT WE ALL KNEW WHAT EXACTLY TO STUDY?!?! THANKS...

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I am not going to tell you great news. Many people on this forum have mentioned this many times before: do as many practice tests as you can find. And YES – questions on the real PCAT often are exactly the same (maybe little bit reworded though). As for me, I found questions in verbal and biology sections were pretty close to what I had seen in my books.
Good Luck on your studying!:)