PCAT reading section

Started by timli
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

timli

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Does anyone know if you can skip a question in the reading section in PCAT and then come back to that question later ? because I used to read one or two paragraphs first, then answer the questions. And this may have to skip some of the questions before I have read the whole passage.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just read the entire passage first and makes notes on your board about each paragraph (like P1: describes color of bird, ect.) and any other distinguishing features. Then answer the questions. It's easier to find the answer this way because you have the outline already done. I didn't have to skip any passages and made an 89% on reading