PCAT READING SOS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharmd33

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK so I am taking the PCAT on friday and I know there isn't too much I can do now to improve my score but does anyone have any reading tips or strategies??? I honestly have done terribly in the practice exams, and I did terribly on the reading on the ACT. If I even get above 50%tile for reading I know my score will improve significantly. So if anyone can help that would be great!!!!!
 
I don't know if u have taken pcat yet or not but i just took it and got a 56 in reading!!!! On 2/3 of the practice tests it said ~10-30 max... I was very pleasantly surprised some people may think that's a bad score but it was the best I ever had and that's all that matters 🙂