Pcat Registraion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beckhamtheman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was just wondering when u apply to take the test it asks u to choose score recipient. Is it a good idea not too choose any and wait till you see your scores?
 
I am not sure if you can all together not choose any schools, but you can pick a school you are certain you won't apply to and send it there just to fill that area of the application. Although, I don't really understand why you would not send it out to your schools because even if you retook the test, they still receive your older scores.