PCAT Registration Frustrations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dabumba

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friends,
HELP!

I registered to take this PCAT (Oct 22). Low and behold, today, I found out I was not registered yet... Hurricane Katrina took me away for few weeks. Now, I think I am settling and ready to take it.... Oh, no! My name is not on the list.

Is there anyone out there know HOW to get in this very last minute? I called to Hartcourt, The supervisor is out today! HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabumba.

Members don't see this ad.

dabumba said:
My friends,
HELP!

I registered to take this PCAT (Oct 22). Low and behold, today, I found out I was not registered yet... Hurricane Katrina took me away for few weeks. Now, I think I am settling and ready to take it.... Oh, no! My name is not on the list.

Is there anyone out there know HOW to get in this very last minute? I called to Hartcourt, The supervisor is out today! HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabumba.

I feel for you...Most companies are doing everything they can to help hurricane katrina victims. so maybe they will help you out. I did call them today to see if I could change my test location and they told me since the deadline has passed their system is locked and no changes can be made...so they may give you the same crap.

dabumba said:
My friends,
HELP!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabumba.

I would call em and ask em bout da bidness. Did you get charged for it?