PCAT Registration Preferred Time

Started by nonzerosum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nonzerosum

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read in the Kaplan book or some other PCAT prep book that you can choose the time to do the PCAT, either morning or evening session but I just completed the form and there's no info on this at all😕.

Has anyone in the past managed to choose a time? When is the test suppose to be (like 9-2pm? or 2-6pm? or???)?

Also, I selected U of Toronto as my test location but it doesn't tell me where in U of T???

Thanks
 
Hi everyone, i am new here. Please help me with the information on how do I schedule the PCAT? Also, if I want to apply for the 2010 year, when is the best time to take the pcat in order to take it twice in a case of first time is no good? Is it possible or impossible due to the dad line in the schools application process? I am about just to be ready for the pcat in the end of this summer.
Thanks, or if u know good links for the existed posts I would thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is too late to register for the June PCAT. Please check out the following link: http://pearsonassess.com/haiweb/Cul...nity/PostSecondary/Products/pcat/pcathome.htm

It has all of the information you need to know about the PCAT.

Thank you ,

But can you tell me how it works in terms of ded lines in schools and etc.? Let's say I want to apply for the 2010 ( as far as i know most schools in the fall start). If I register in the August 22 , 2009, will I able to retake PCAT again in a case of bad grade for the first one? When are ded lines that most schools have? If they have it in the winter, then as far as I understand I can try the PCAT again in October and may be even in January, am I right? ( of course I mean that all other requirements are done already)

Please help me with that information.

Thank you !!!

I am planning to apply mostly in NY schools and NJ , not far from these states.