PCAT registration questions ... Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaybePharmacist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Today is the last day to register for the January PCAT. I know I shouldn't have put it off for so long, but I was feeling very indecisive about whether or not I was ready for the test. Anyways, when registering, it says that you have the option of sending your transcripts to 14 schools. By transcripts, does it mean your PCAT score? Also, if I'm not sure where I want to apply yet and I don't choose any schools, do I then have to send my scores to my chosen schools through PharmCAS or through Pearson? And if I apply to schools later, will I then have to pay $20 (or whatever amount it is) to send my PCAT score to each school? I also have the option of sending my score to PharmCAS. Should I go ahead and send it there? I don't have a PharmCAS account yet, but I could create one right now (I haven't even looked at the PharmCAS website yet). Sorry for all the questions, but I just feel as though all of these procedures aren't clearly explained. Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.