PCAT retake?

Started by lucky14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think if the schools know English is your second language, you should be ok. Your composite score is considered to be competitive, however, some schools have minimum requirements for each subtest, that is usually around 25% =/ So I think if I were you, I would try and take it again. If you don't do so well, then just remember they will keep your higher score.
 
Howdie,

I also have the question that everyone else is pondering, should I retake? I know my score is on the low end of accepted scores but I feel that my GPA might make up for it. I am an engineering major, who are known for their bad English skills. Please, let me know your thoughts.

Verbal Ability: 63
Biology: 84
Reading Comprehension: 18
Quantitative Ability: 81
Chemistry: 81
Composite: 69

PharmCAS GPA: 3.82

Thanks,
-Adam