PCAT score invalidated

Started by Joe9100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joe9100

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so I took the June PCAT and received a letter in the mail saying my scores are invalidated. Exact wording are:

In accordance with Perason policy, your test has been invalidated due to the omission of your signature on the PCAT Answer Booklet. No scores will be reported to you or to any schools that you listed, and no refunds or reimbursements will be issued. You may apply to take the test again and pay all the required fees. Please contact PSE Customer Relations for more info.

I am pissed off because I am sure I signed everything. Did any one receive this letter and what can I do to have the that PCAT scored because I took one in June and planning on taking one in August and I want at least 2 pcat and not planning on taking one in Oct.

Please help
 
I am sorry to hear that, but I am almost certain you will not be able to appeal this. Try calling them if you are certain that you signed and checked all the required places.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sorry to hear that, but I am almost certain you will not be able to appeal this. Try calling them if you are certain that you signed and checked all the required places.

Yup and ask about appeals process though it's unlikely since the proctors and test booklet made it clear that you had to sign the test.