Pcat Score Jump

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeful pharm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I jumped 51 points on my pcat from the previous one and im worried about the score cancellation. Did anybody jump in there points?
 
Thanks but do you know anyone in this position ? my old score was a 15 and new one is 66. I heard one girl on here jumped more than that but her scores still posted. Thanks
 
I think you don't need to worry much if you improve it legitimately and you have all the evidences to back it up. It seems that whoever jump around 50 and up, it is autonomically deemed to invalid and you need to call them to straitght that up. That's what the policy sounds like to me, but it should be case by case I think.

I don't know anyone has that kind of jump man.