Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a little research on this and couldn't find anything.
I know the PCAT scores have been adjusted in 2004 and heard from one of my pharmacy schools that I am applying to say that the PCAT scores have once again been adjusted last year. They said that it has been readjusted roughly 6 percentiles (so a 80->74) and that's the reason a lot of pharmacy school's PCAT averages have all dropped. Is this true? Thanks!
I know the PCAT scores have been adjusted in 2004 and heard from one of my pharmacy schools that I am applying to say that the PCAT scores have once again been adjusted last year. They said that it has been readjusted roughly 6 percentiles (so a 80->74) and that's the reason a lot of pharmacy school's PCAT averages have all dropped. Is this true? Thanks!