PCAT score recipient

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trangiee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I didn't realized when I signed up for the pCAT, i didn't request one to PharmCas.. (IDK what I was thinking) and I send it to the actual school that I am applying to. This means I have to request to Pharmcas again after I take the test and it will cost me an extra $20. :mad:

Did this happen to a lot of people? from the sound of it, when I called in.

I think it is so ridiculous of how much we have to pay so much for applications, PCAT test, etc, etc...

Members don't see this ad.

Yea it happened to me. Its all the business of it, I know its stupid.

well at least I know I'm not the only one that did. I felt so stupid since I kept reminding myself, I thought they meant that when I'm actually taking the test, make sure I have the score send to PharmCas then. Just didn't realized I'm supposed to do that when I'm registering for it. Ugh :(

Well, I didn't realize that you had to send a report to PharmCAS until you mentioned it, but I went back on to the registration website, and it says:

"Select the school codes for the desired recipient schools from the existing list of all pharmacy schools. When you select a score recipient school that is a member of PharmCAS, the scores will be sent electronically to PharmCAS."

So I guess in that case, we're still covered and don't need to pay for an extra score report for PharmCAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
After some quick searching around through the forums, it looks like we're okay according to a number of threads, and our scores will be sent to PharmCAS in the end.