PCAT Score Recipients

Started by heeyebsx3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heeyebsx3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello.
I am registering to take my PCAT for the first time in January as a Junior. While registering, I am asked for schools I want to be recipients of my PCAT scores. Not only is this my first time taking it so I'm sure my grade will be low, I'm also not sure what schools I want to apply to.
So should I just try and pick some schools I may apply to and send to them, send them to PharmCAS, or send to no one?
I'm also not registered for PharmCAS yet, so should I set up a account now ?
Thank you!
 
Don't make a pharmcas account until next cycle opens june 1st. Have them sent to pharmcas and pick two schools. Do some research and see if there are any schools you want to apply to that don't use pharmcas
 
Thank you! But now with PharmCAS, it will send my scores to all my schools at once? My school deadlines range from November - March, what if I want to take the PCAT again in January? Is there a way to have my January scores sent to only my schools whose deadlines haven't passed by then?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. All pcat scores are added to your application. Schools you are applying to have access as soon as they are added