PCAT score recipients

Started by ki124
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ki124

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I plan on applying to pharmacy school for fall 2011.
I'm planning to take the PCAT in August and October of 2010.
Now I didnt register for the exam yet but when I was looking at the online registration form, there was a tab that said score recipient.
Now, my question is that can I put down the pharmacy schools that i intend to apply to or do i have to make an account on pharmcas first or what?

Also, how many schools can i send scores to?

I'm really confused. Can someone please clear this up for me?
Thanks.
 
Your best bet is to make a account on pharmcas first. I think its possible to register for pcat without making a pharmcas account yet because pharmcas has a universal code. You can always add extra schools later for extra $. Pharmcas will cover most of your schools. Have your scores sent to other schools that you might go to that not on pharmcas.