PCAT Score Report

Started by GT500
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GT500

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone here received their score report but not have it listed under PharmCAS? For some reason, PharmCAS has still not received my score report.
 
Mine does not show at pharmcas but my "report card" from psychcorp shows that it has been sent to pharmcas so I am not concerned about it at the moment.

I figure pharmcas got it but have not updated that it's there yet. I would rather them hurry and mail to my schools and then tell me everything is there as the other way around. 😉