PCAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timli

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I plan to take PCAT in the coming November and also January (as a back up). And I am wondering shall I submit my application early after I received my Nov PCAT score. Or, I should wait until Jan in case I get a better score ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would submit your application when you receive your November PCAT score. I always assume that the sooner they receive your application the better. Study hard and you'll do just fine!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I plan to take PCAT in the coming November and also January (as a back up). And I am wondering shall I submit my application early after I received my Nov PCAT score. Or, I should wait until Jan in case I get a better score ?

Thanks
Some schools don't even need your pcat score for interview invitation. The longer you wait to submit, the longer you will have to wait for your application to be verified >.<

Members don't see this ad :)
Some schools don't even need your pcat score for interview invitation. The longer you wait to submit, the longer you will have to wait for your application to be verified >.<

Suppose I know I did bad after the Nov test, is it better that I wait until Jan ?

Suppose I know I did bad after the Nov test, is it better that I wait until Jan ?
It's totally up to you and how competitive the schools you apply. If you wait until the Jan test, it will take about 1 month for the official score to be published, then another week for PharmCAS to post it, then probably another month at least for PharmCAS to verify your app (and schools won't review your app until it is verified). If you want to wait, just make sure you know all the deadlines and stuff :)

Reactions: 1 user