PCAT Score

Started by Nikolar23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nikolar23

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, i have taken to pcat recently and did well on all the sections but the reading section. It lowered my composite score a lot. Is this something they will notice? Also, since I did well on the science sections, is it not that big of a deal?
 
Hey everyone, i have taken to pcat recently and did well on all the sections but the reading section. It lowered my composite score a lot. Is this something they will notice? Also, since I did well on the science sections, is it not that big of a deal?

I don't think it's a big deal. If the rest of your application looks nice, keep your score! If your composite is at least 70th percentile, go for it : )