pcat score

Started by kwannok
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kwannok

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I took my pcat yesterday
I found the RC section was harder than the person practice and any other pcat supplmental material
I end up with
35 verbal
98 bio
99 chem
85 math
45 read
88 comp
What is my chance to get into pharmacy school??
Should I re take the PCAT this coming January??
Any suggestion??
 
in a similar boat as you.. but you are better off than me in regards to pcat...
it might depend on your gpa and the rest of your application now...
i would call the schools that you are going to apply to and ask them if they want you to retake it..
the ones i talked to recommended not taking it and my score wasn't as good as yours..
just have a strong application