PCAT Scores and PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmD103

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I know that pharmacy schools that we have designated will receive the official PCAT transcripts by mail, but do we get one mailed, too? Or would we have an access to the official scores on the Pearson website? Are we notified once the official scores are out?

Also, do we have to order the Pearson to release our official scores to PharmCAS? I know we have to put in the PharmCAS ID into the application.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi - I had a similar question regarding sending our official scores to PharmCAS. I didn't select PharmCAS when choosing where to send my scores, I only chose 3 universities that use PharmCAS. Does anyone know if I need to go back on there and order one to be specifically sent to PharmCAS or by default it will be sent because I picked universities that use PharmCAS? Thanks!

Hi,

I know that pharmacy schools that we have designated will receive the official PCAT transcripts by mail, but do we get one mailed, too? Or would we have an access to the official scores on the Pearson website? Are we notified once the official scores are out?

Also, do we have to order the Pearson to release our official scores to PharmCAS? I know we have to put in the PharmCAS ID into the application.

Thank you!
I've contacted them about this and they said if the school is part of PharmCAS, then the scores will automatically send to PharmCAS on your behalf. You do not need to do anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You don't automatically get mailed a hard copy of your scores either. You might if you really want to, but it'd cost extra (if they even do that). Usually your preliminary scoring is the same as the official score; only difference being there's no score for the essay. At least, the both times I took the PCAT the official scores matched the prelim scores.