PCAT scores please help

Started by cfg123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cfg123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I had posted a question earlier but no one answered so I figured I would try again. I just really need help interpreting my scores to decide if I should retake the exam or not.

Here were my scores:
Composite - 78
Bio - 89
RC - 91
Quant - 33
Verbal - 68
Chem - 72
Essay - 4

I know I didn't do terrible but I was wondering if my math score would automatically cause me to retake the exam since that score is pretty low. Thanks for any advice!
 
I think your pcat score is good. I don't think there would be a reason to take it again since your composite score is competitive. My highest composite was a 43, not as good as yours haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 70 percentile on the PCAT. I got a 98% in Chem, 85% in Math, 80% in Bio, Verbal 33%, 4% in RC, and a 4 on the writing. I got into the #3 Pharmacy School in the country, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities!
 
With scores like that! do it again, if you can score that high you can only get better. its jsut sitting down and learn some more. be at ur best!