pcat scores

Started by 104921
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1

104921

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think a really good composite pcat will kind of cancel out a subpar gpa? I know it depends on the school, but if they look at both...
Anyway, I was really excited when I saw mine:
verbal 92
biology 99
reading 89
quant 82 (...eeeh, what can you do)
chem 93
comp 97

It's a bit of a relief, but I'll feel so bad if I don't even get an interview because of my 3.25 science, 3.15 overall. 😳 I've worked at cvs since august, I don't know if that'll help.
 
Good Luck i hope you get in because i have very similar GPA's and have yet to take the PCAT.... but i also have pharmacy experience... :luck: Best of Luck!:luck: Let me know if you make it! 🙂