PCAT Scores

Started by telly324
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

telly324

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that Harcourt said that we won't receive our scores until 6 weeks from now, but is there any chance that we could receive it earlier than 6 weeks, and that 6 weeks is the latest time we could receive our scores?

Thanks!
 
I know that Harcourt said that we won't receive our scores until 6 weeks from now, but is there any chance that we could receive it earlier than 6 weeks, and that 6 weeks is the latest time we could receive our scores?

Thanks!
No matter what they say, it normally takes 6-8 weeks. Never seen them come in sooner.
 
I took the PCAT on 6/23, and my score results came on 7/26. That was four weeks and five days.

However, I have no idea if it takes longer for other test dates.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i also took it 6/23 and received my scores on 7/26. most people that took it in june received it around the same time. this could be because (i have heard) there are less people that take it in june.
 
i also took it 6/23 and received my scores on 7/26. most people that took it in june received it around the same time. this could be because (i have heard) there are less people that take it in june.


So do most people take it in October? i'm guessing thats the busiest time since its usually the last test-date schools will take for the next year's app...
 
So do most people take it in October? i'm guessing thats the busiest time since its usually the last test-date schools will take for the next year's app...

I don't have actual numbers, but that would be my guess from my time from this forum. However, the newer August PCAT may thin those numbers a bit now, but we students like to procrastinate!😀
 
I have taken it twice. The first time was October last year, and it took like 6 weeks and 5 days to come in. I took it the second time in January, and I didn't get them in until after 7 weeks (almost 8 weeks).
 
Oh man, it hasn't even been a week yet and I'm getting antsy. I hope since this is the first August test that not many people are taking it and we get it in four weeks.