PCAT scores

Started by iammrprez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iammrprez

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am taking my PCAT on September 26th. How long did your scores take to get sent and received by the pharmacy schools? Thank you for your help.
 
Hi,

I am taking my PCAT on September 26th. How long did your scores take to get sent and received by the pharmacy schools? Thank you for your help.


Took mine July 19th. Scores were official approximately 5 weeks exactly after. Scores were received by schools about 1-2 weeks after that.
 
Took mine July 19th. Scores were official approximately 5 weeks exactly after. Scores were received by schools about 1-2 weeks after that.

Come to think of it, I ment to say mine was taken in July also. So, I guess mine was more around 5 weeks.