PCAT scoring question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MSUPharmacy2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it would be extremely useful to know where I am in terms of % scoring on the Dr. Collins and Pearson practice tests VS. Actual PCAT scores.

Please post if you have taken either/both of the above and what your actual PCAT scores ended up being.

Just trying to gauge where I am and how well I might do on the actual July PCAT.

I have been scoring in the 80% composite on the Pearson tests.
 
On the Pearson practice exams, I ended up scoring 80-99%. In Dr. Collins bio I was getting 2 or 3 wrong a test while in the chemistry I was getting about 10 wrong a test. I scored in the high 90's in bio and high 80's in chem. Overall on the PCAT I scored int he 80's as well. The only section I think that highly differs from either the Pearson practice exams and Dr. Collins is the reading section. It is much more difficult on the actual test.