PCAT secrets study Guide?

Started by tamitiafo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tamitiafo

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning to take the PCAT oct, so i researching what books to buy,and I came acrose PCAT Secrets study guide published by Morrison Media LLC. I was wondering if anyone has used this book and was it as helpful as it say it would be.

Or should i just the the kaplan, but should I buy the 2004-2005 or 2005-2006 edition, because shouldn't the test in oct reflect more on what in the 2004-2005 edition?
 
i'm taking the pcat in january 2009. i'm just using the kaplan book and going to do a last minute review of the barron book as well. i hope this is enough 🙂
 
The secret isn't any secret. Best thing to do is practice as many questions as you can. Practice to solve the problem as quick as possible. I took Pcat 2 times and all I can say many easy questions they put at the end of the section, so do not spend too much time on 1 question.