PCAT Secrets

Started by dave233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PCAT secrets is an ABSOLUTE SCAM. Do not buy their product. It is soo worthless.

Basically they just try and throw tons of useless information towards you with no relevance towards the PCAT. I saw topics on their that had nothing to do with my Kaplan book (highly recommend)

I also tried PCAT professor, It was pretty good. I thought it wasnt worth the money though. Just buy the Kaplan book and you will be FINE!!!
 
Hey Unit,

Do you recommend the new Kaplan book for 2006 - 2007 or can I use the 2004-2005 edition? Have they really changed the test any from 2004 to 2006?
 
Basically both editions are the same. They might have a few extra sections as far as test format is concerned. If you have the older edition, use it, and then review on the format of the current test you are about to take. Hope this helps....