Pcat- Short Questions

Started by jewel2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jewel2

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think the book I have has answers to my questions so I'm posting them here:

1. Am I allowed to bring and use my calculator for the math section?

2. Is a periodic table given for the chem section? If I have to memorize it, specifically what parts (e.g. atomic mass)?

3. Can I use a pencil for the essay or is pen necessary?

I also want to ask how much time I need to prepare for PCAT.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
You don't need to memorize any parts of the periodic table. The info you need for those kinds of questions will be given. The amount of time you need to prepare really depends on how much you retained from pre-reqs and what you think you will need. No one can predict the time needed.