PCAT -Should I take?

Started by ohopenyoureyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

ohopenyoureyes

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! So I'm a rising junior who has taken Bio, Chem, Orgo and Physics only in my undergrad career. Would you suggest I take the PCAT this summer? I'm studying Gen Bio now. I feel pretty solid on the Orgo.
I still haven't taken Microbio or Biochem so I don't know how I'll do on those parts.

Please tell me what you think!

Also, is there a way to see which test dates are available without registering for a test date?
 
You've taken the majority of topics needed for the chem/bio section. Micro is 20% in bio section, and biochem is 20% in chemistry. i would say go ahead and take it anyways.