pcat special accomodations

Started by pharmazn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmazn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a temporary vision problem that will shortly be solved with lazor surgery. In the meantime, I will probably be taking the June Pcat with extended time and large print. Will the schools im applying to hold this against me if i have a temporary medical condition? Will I get penalized or hurt my chances in getting into pharmacy school if pharmcas has granted my special accomodation?
 
I don't think the school would. Otherwise, it would be against the law. To be safe, you should contact the schools to which you will apply. Stay positive! Atleast, for the PCAT. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad