PCAT Stats!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anthony2001

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys i started studying for probability and looked at the kaplan book and it barely emphasized the prob unit. It''s just simple, "and", "or" probability. Does the pcat only test on just these brief topics? Were the probability question easier than the ones in the kaplan book? Thanks!
 
I don't remember now about the probability questions but do not depend on just the Kaplan book for your math preparation. It isn't good enough. I never found a decent source for math. But I recommend taking a Pearson's practice exam to see what kinds of math is tested. I used Kaplan's to prepare and it was a real eye opener to see things on the practice exam that Kaplan's didn't even touch.