1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Pcat Study Group

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by samfromVA, May 6, 2008.

1. samfromVA

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I am tryin to form a PCAT study group in Northern Virginia. Are there any candidates? PM me if anyone is interested.

I have PCAT this June but it's never too late to start something positive.

Haller if you hear me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sammi345

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    when are you thinking about taking it?
    I have to take organic in the summer, but by the first week of july I'll be done and need to study a lot.
    I live in Maryland by the way..

4. samfromVA

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I live in NOVA, so that would be a little too far for us. I live kind of like near the Dallas Airport. Also I am taking PCAT this June and if I don't do well then may be in August again.

I don't know how we can work this out, but well if u move to NOVA lemme know...:)

P.S. I AM VERY GOOD IN ORGANIC...i wish I could help you. sorry.

5. sammi345

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I'll let you know if I'm moving to NOVA anytime soon.. lol
    But its great that you are very good at organic chemistry... how do you study for it? I'm buying the book, organic chemistry as a second language, so it'll hopefully help me out. Do you have any other book suggestions? Thanks a lot!

6. samfromVA

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Actually, I was good in Organic even while I was doing Undergraduate. I think it basically kind of stuck to my brain. I remember the important stuffs so that is good.

I will tell u one thing about Organic. There is no good book for it. All you have to do is practice a lot of PCAT questions, see what they are asking about, like for example, they are asking about Alcohol reactions a lot, then you focus on that, but if they are asking questions about R,S then you focus on them. That is the only are real way of going about Organic for PCAT.

Dude hope this helps, and also I have lots of Orgo notes, I hope I could lend it to you.

Well too bad, if you have any questions, please do ask. You can P.M me anytime.

Go Redskins!!