Pcat Study Group

Started by samfromVA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samfromVA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am tryin to form a PCAT study group in Northern Virginia. Are there any candidates? PM me if anyone is interested.

I have PCAT this June but it's never too late to start something positive.

Haller if you hear me.
 
when are you thinking about taking it?
I have to take organic in the summer, but by the first week of july I'll be done and need to study a lot.
I live in Maryland by the way..
 
I live in NOVA, so that would be a little too far for us. I live kind of like near the Dallas Airport. Also I am taking PCAT this June and if I don't do well then may be in August again.

I don't know how we can work this out, but well if u move to NOVA lemme know...🙂

P.S. I AM VERY GOOD IN ORGANIC...i wish I could help you. sorry.
 
I'll let you know if I'm moving to NOVA anytime soon.. lol
But its great that you are very good at organic chemistry... how do you study for it? I'm buying the book, organic chemistry as a second language, so it'll hopefully help me out. Do you have any other book suggestions? Thanks a lot!
 
Actually, I was good in Organic even while I was doing Undergraduate. I think it basically kind of stuck to my brain. I remember the important stuffs so that is good.

I will tell u one thing about Organic. There is no good book for it. All you have to do is practice a lot of PCAT questions, see what they are asking about, like for example, they are asking about Alcohol reactions a lot, then you focus on that, but if they are asking questions about R,S then you focus on them. That is the only are real way of going about Organic for PCAT.

Dude hope this helps, and also I have lots of Orgo notes, I hope I could lend it to you.


Well too bad, if you have any questions, please do ask. You can P.M me anytime.


Go Redskins!!