PCAT study groups

Started by johnrpm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johnrpm

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for study partners for the PCAT test. I plan on taking my test in October but want to start studying as early as possible.. Is there any study group near Deleware area. Anybody interested to study online?
contact me at [email protected]
 
I like to study in B&N starbucks in the city - if you are interested, please email to [email protected]

I go to Hunter for my BA and MA in biology. I am thinking of taking the test in Jan 2011 .. I am willing to share my practice books/ study guides.. I ahve McGraw HIll, Kaplan, Barron, Cliffsnote, Schaum.

I don't have Dr. Collins and would be nice if you have 'em.
 
I'm taking the test in Jan 11 as well. Have you started studying yet? I'm going to Queens College for my BA in Dietetics. I have Barron's only. If you end up having study group for the test, let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad