PCAT study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm357

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some of you know how to prepare for Pcat. Could someone tell me what material to put hands on and study for the test? I heard Kaplan blue book is good. Will Kaplan cover everything possible to score enough on the pcat? And also I came across Dr. Collin's self study but it is expensive. Does it worth the money; has anyone bought it before and did it help?

I have some material from 'DAT DESTROYER' for bio, gen chem, o chem, QR, but I don't know if gen and O chem are the same for Pcat Destroyer version. We all covered same material in undergrad, so any thoughts on that?
The QR for DAT DESTROYER is different because it does not have calculus. The pcat destroyer has calculus.
How to prepare for reading comprehension, verbal ability, and writing essay?
Please advise me and throw me in the right direction.

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Collins and the 3 pearson tests. Enough said! :beat:
95 composite score.

Hello, thanks for replying,
Can I buy the books separately or do I have to enroll in her/or his online courses to be eligible to buy the material?
is it legal to sell Dr. Collins material when finished studying?

Also, how does the material prepare you for the composite section?
just a brief explanation for you could plz.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, thanks for replying,
Can I buy the books separately or do I have to enroll in her/or his online courses to be eligible to buy the material?
is it legal to sell Dr. Collins material when finished studying?
Also, how does the material prepare you for the composite section?
just a brief explanation for you could plz.

You cannot buy it separately, so you need to enroll on the selfstudy course. It is no legal to sell it after you use it but some people still take the chance, not me.
There is not composite section on the pcat, the composite score is the overall score of the pcat.

I know some of you know how to prepare for Pcat. Could someone tell me what material to put hands on and study for the test? I heard Kaplan blue book is good. Will Kaplan cover everything possible to score enough on the pcat? And also I came across Dr. Collin's self study but it is expensive. Does it worth the money; has anyone bought it before and did it help?

I have some material from 'DAT DESTROYER' for bio, gen chem, o chem, QR, but I don't know if gen and O chem are the same for Pcat Destroyer version. We all covered same material in undergrad, so any thoughts on that?
The QR for DAT DESTROYER is different because it does not have calculus. The pcat destroyer has calculus.
Used dr Collin mainly for practice test . But Kaplan book is a good reference. My Kaplan book is from the plant course I took. If u want I can sell u a bundle of Kaplan and dr Colli.

I do have my 2015 Collins material available, as I have finished my exams with a 88% composite. I am selling if you're interested :) PM me if you'd like!

Kaplan Biology is excellent.

Honestly for everything else go with Dr. Collins. I did the whole thing on Kaplan, to be safe, and ended up w/ 75. Exactly. I don't regret it, but from what I hear, most 90's have come from Dr. Collins. I loved the biology from Kaplan. It was easy to read, go over, and test practice Q's. I heard the practice Q's for Doc C chem and math, (if you can't afford the whole thing) is where it's at.

Reactions: 1 user
Used dr Collin mainly for practice test . But Kaplan book is a good reference. My Kaplan book is from the plant course I took. If u want I can sell u a bundle of Kaplan and dr Colli.
I am interested in buying dr Collins. Do you still have it?

I am selling the Kaplan set from the course I took about 5 years ago for just $50.

The whole set includes:
**PCAT Math and Verbal Review Notes
**PCAT Science Review Notes
**PCAT Lesson Book
**PCAT Flashcards

THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU WOULD RECEIVE IF YOU WERE TAKING THE COURSE FOR A PORTION OF THE PRICE!!! Original price is $300! Feel free to email me if interested at [email protected]

I am taking the pcat this year in september and I am currently studying from Dr. Collins 2015 pcat material. I also have the pearson tests from 2015. Do i need to get the 2016 Dr. Collins. there are no passages in 2015 packet. any help would be appreciated. thanks