PCAT Study materials for sale

Started by Tate
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tate

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so I took the Oct 2006 PCAT and I am selling all the study guides I used. I have the Kaplan book on ebay here:
Kaplan 2006-2007 Review Book


I also have the following for sale:

PCAT Flashcards

CliffsTestPrep: PCAT 5 Practice Tests

PCAT Audiolearn Audio Test Prep (5 CD's plus study software)

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Good Luck! 🙂

-Rebekah
 
I am preparing for the PCAT this January and would be happy to buy your extra study materials if they are in good condition. Please PM me to arrange the details. Thank you.