PCAT Study Prep

Started by Akki6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Akki6

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I have been studying for PCAT and taking it in January as a retake. I took pcat last year in 2015 and did well in Chem (86), alright in Bio (55) and didn't do well in Math. I used Dr. Collins 2014-2015 study guide for chem, bio, math, and reading. It helped a lot with Chem and goes over concepts for Bio as well. I wanted to know what else I can use to prepare myself for the exam again. I was thinking about getting Kaplan book and Pearson practice exams
 
Seriously no reply? I would appreciate any help here from someone who has taken PCAT.
 
I used Kaplan & its practice tests which are very useful, and learned through khan academy and other YT videos (armando hasudungan and crashcourse). These helped me a lot!