PCAT Test Dates

Started by orut08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orut08

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the test date is gonna be for the June 2009 PCAT? I think this year it was on the 21st, is it gonna be the same? The reason I ask is because my family is going on a trip to New York in June for five days and I was planning on taking the test in June.
 
It won't be on that exact day, but somewhere close to it most likely. The PCAT is always given on a Saturday. If the date isn't posted on the Harcourt site then the exact date hasn't been released yet.