PCAT Test Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FeikHopeful

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! So Im new to this site and had a quick question. I am studying for the PCAT and noticed that many of you reference the Pearson or Kaplan test prep books. Has anyone heard anything good on Barron's?

Thanks for any input!! 🙂
 
Hey...Barron isn't that good of a guide for 3 reasons.
1. It isn't really close to what the actual PCAT is like.
2. It doesn't give you a review.
3. It is much easier than the actual PCAT (reading and verbal)

But it does give you a rough idea as to whether you are quick enough for the PCAT or not.
 
I used Barron's and it was not helpful at all for me. I didn't know that until I took the PCAT and realized that it was a lot more difficult. I was feeling good when I went into the PCAT and not so good when I came out.