PCAT Test Scheduling Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Giannag

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just registered for the PCAT today because dates for November 2013 weren't available to register for before today, but now that I'm on the page where you choose a specific testing center and appointment, NONE are available. There are no appointments at all for any date for any testing center. Not for anywhere from September, to November and not for the 20 closest testing centers by my area. Im so confused, how is this possible when the November dates just opened today, am I doing something wrong??

Members don't see this ad.

I also keep getting a "The exam is not available for delivery" error when I click on November or October to make an appointment

okay, I thought it was just me. Of course Pearson isn't available to call for support on Saturdays. Do you think its an error or are there really no test dates.....I'm from the Philadelphia region I can't imagine there are NO dates

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having the same problem! It's making me nervous. I know it said limited seating but I don't think all seats would've been taken by now. No ones available today but I'm hoping maybe the dates aren't available to schedule yet but they'll open soon.. Idk what to do :(

I'm having the same problem! It's making me nervous. I know it said limited seating but I don't think all seats would've been taken by now. No ones available today but I'm hoping maybe the dates aren't available to schedule yet but they'll open soon.. Idk what to do :(

thats exactly what im thinking! I just don't know why they would put "registration opens september 7th" if they weren't going to make the dates available to schedule for, I thought I did something wrong at first. I'm definitely freaking out too though....are you from an area thats not the Philadelphia region? I'm hoping its effecting more people outside my area because then it'd be more likely to be a website error and not a no seating error

Same problem here. Def freaking out! Stayed up to register at 12:01 am on the 7th and still can't schedule exam. Uhg, why do they do these things to us...don't they know we are stressed enough?!

Same problem here. Def freaking out! Stayed up to register at 12:01 am on the 7th and still can't schedule exam. Uhg, why do they do these things to us...don't they know we are stressed enough?!
And I looked at every testing center in a 200 mile radius from the Rochester, NY area

as bad as it is, I definitely feel a little better knowing its not just me haha. but I KNOW RIGHT?? I'm already stressing out over the application itself, why would they open registration on a day they aren't even in the office.....now none of us know whats going on and we can't contact them for another two days

Me too I'm so stressed out can't even study right now!!!

thats exactly what im thinking! I just don't know why they would put "registration opens september 7th" if they weren't going to make the dates available to schedule for, I thought I did something wrong at first. I'm definitely freaking out too though....are you from an area thats not the Philadelphia region? I'm hoping its effecting more people outside my area because then it'd be more likely to be a website error and not a no seating error

Yeah I'm in Florida and I checked all over Florida and had the same problem. I'm thinking scheduling will be open by Monday but it doesn't make sense to open registration and not have any customer service to avoid us freaking out

I was able to schedule!!! Every one go do it now... My preferred date was November 1st which was booked but I got the 2nd so good luck to everyone!

I was able to schedule!!! Every one go do it now... My preferred date was November 1st which was booked but I got the 2nd so good luck to everyone!

got tuesday november 3rd! thank you for posting that it was up!!!! :)

I'm registered for the 9/17 PCAT. Is it a good idea to also register for one of the November dates just in case I don't do well the first time around? Will Pearson allow me to have 2 active PCAT registrations at the same time? Does anyone know how limited the seats are or if I'll be able to find a Nov. seat after the 17th if need be?

I'm registered for the 9/17 PCAT. Is it a good idea to also register for one of the November dates just in case I don't do well the first time around? Will Pearson allow me to have 2 active PCAT registrations at the same time? Does anyone know how limited the seats are or if I'll be able to find a Nov. seat after the 17th if need be?

Ahh I have no idea :( your best bet to figuring that out would probably be calling them monday, or post another thread on the pcat forum

I am having trouble with the PearsonVue section. I don't even see the PCAT exam to registered, anyone else having this issue?

Yes. My friend took the July 2013 with the September 2013 scheduled. Maybe wait to see your results first before booking another date? It is possible though.

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me when I should fill application into pharmcas if I want to apply for fall 2014? When does it open applications for that year?
Thank you