Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, 🙂
I have a question about PCAT test. How hard is it? English is my second language and I worry about English part in the test. I will be OK with science. I am pre-pharm now. When do you advice to take a test (1 or 2 second year). Also I wondering how is it important have a BS in science? I have a Master in History from my country.
Thanks
I have a question about PCAT test. How hard is it? English is my second language and I worry about English part in the test. I will be OK with science. I am pre-pharm now. When do you advice to take a test (1 or 2 second year). Also I wondering how is it important have a BS in science? I have a Master in History from my country.
Thanks
