Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone!
I think this thread should be dedicated to our last minute problems for the pcat! I will start with mine!! I just have a few questions, for people who have already taken the pcat, about the math part:
Are there a lot of questions on
domain/range
(-i^2)
e & ln
sin & cos
horizontal & vertical asymptotes
percentages
conversions
area under the curve
derivatives
local min & max
I really need all the help I can get, this section is one of my weaker areas! Also any advice that you have will be great. Thanks 🙂
I think this thread should be dedicated to our last minute problems for the pcat! I will start with mine!! I just have a few questions, for people who have already taken the pcat, about the math part:
Are there a lot of questions on
domain/range
(-i^2)
e & ln
sin & cos
horizontal & vertical asymptotes
percentages
conversions
area under the curve
derivatives
local min & max
I really need all the help I can get, this section is one of my weaker areas! Also any advice that you have will be great. Thanks 🙂