Pcat @ ucla

Started by Espada
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Espada

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that took the test this morning @ UCLA, did you guys feel that the small cramped desks put all of us at a disadvantage?

I felt like it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the test in Florida but I was so pissed when I got there because of the seat I had as well. I got the worst assigned seat ever: very front row smack in the middle aisle. I always go for the back row side aisle. I feel like if I'm in the middle of everyone and not in the corner it is soo much harder for me to concentrate and get in the zone. And then being in the aisle front seat I had the people overseeing the test constantly walking by me and distracting me. I blame any bad scores partly on my seat lol.