PCAT Verbal Help !!!!

Started by rajkhan32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rajkhan32

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the test in aug of 2010 and the Dr. Collins list did not help me. I was wondering if anyone had a list that I can study that will help me. I am retaking in Oct.

Thanks
 
Hey, I was kind of in your position. The first time I took the PCAT, I used Collin's but my vocab was not very good so I did not do as well as I would have liked. The second time, I got some vocab books from a bookstore and studied them here and there for about a month, some days I harder than others. I went from a 45 to an 82, not bad. And it also improved my vocab a lot in general so it wasn't totally a waste of time either 😛
 
Hey, I was kind of in your position. The first time I took the PCAT, I used Collin's but my vocab was not very good so I did not do as well as I would have liked. The second time, I got some vocab books from a bookstore and studied them here and there for about a month, some days I harder than others. I went from a 45 to an 82, not bad. And it also improved my vocab a lot in general so it wasn't totally a waste of time either 😛

what books did you use?