PCAT ?

Started by FM_19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FM_19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I want to have some advice on if it worth doing the PCAT (for my situation) and how hard it is actuallly ..!
I have almost all the prerequistes for uofT(missing just one) but I did them a long time ago (3 years). It just seems like a lot of study (or in my case re-study)... What do you think ?
 
Hi,
I want to have some advice on if it worth doing the PCAT (for my situation) and how hard it is actuallly ..!
I have almost all the prerequistes for uofT(missing just one) but I did them a long time ago (3 years). It just seems like a lot of study (or in my case re-study)... What do you think ?


it depends on people you ask. My advice is to order and take some Pearson's PACT sample tests to see where you stand, and then go studying the parts that you are insufficient or weak in. Then do as many practice tests as you can until you are ready 🙂
 
Hi,
I want to have some advice on if it worth doing the PCAT (for my situation) and how hard it is actuallly ..!
I have almost all the prerequistes for uofT(missing just one) but I did them a long time ago (3 years). It just seems like a lot of study (or in my case re-study)... What do you think ?

You tell us whether you want to do pharmacy. If you do, then you have to take it.