Pcat

Started by goheel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goheel

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know we're not allowed to use the calculator in the PCAT, but will the formulas be given for the chemistry section? I'm studying off the Kaplan book right now, and it seems like half of the questions can't be done if you don't remmember the formulas. My chem teacher didn't make us remmember the formulas, so I don't remmember alot of them. I guess the same thing applies for calculus, since they're putting it in this year. I'm really freaking out about the PCAT now 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't freak out. Know your acid base stuff and your main orgain groupd (alcohols, ketones...yada yada) You'll be surprised when you go back and look at your notes all the things you remember. And I'm sure that calc that they have on the test will be really easy.
 
You should know the universal gas law equation. When I took the PCAT there were several gas problems.