Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😡 I don't think that that PCAT is a good test to measure what we learned in prepharmacy cources that the required us to take if they want to really see what we learned then put question that relate to what we learned espacially on the bio I don't know from were the got those random questions and the math I think the people who made that test should take it themselves
I have a prefect GPA 4.0 and I calc I thought that test was just weired physics problems on that math section and stastics. (Lets see if the changes they made are any better)
I thinking about writing a letter to them about that test 🙂
I have a prefect GPA 4.0 and I calc I thought that test was just weired physics problems on that math section and stastics. (Lets see if the changes they made are any better)
I thinking about writing a letter to them about that test 🙂