Pcat

Started by ferifoori
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ferifoori

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I know the answer to this question, but just to make sure I am gonna ask it here:
Can I take the PCAT and then go and get a bachelor and then apply for the program (probably two years later) with that score plus the bachelor that I have now?
Thanks
 
Most school, I believe just want a pcat score that is less than 2 or 3 years old (I think the scores are good for something like 5 though - correct me if I'm wrong). You can take the pcat then stand on you head, do a cart wheel, then get a bachelors degree. Hope I understood your question correctly.