PCATs June 20th 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jk2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anyone took the June 20th PCATs did you get your scores yet? Pharmcas apparently has my scores already but I haven't received it in the mail. Basicallly I don't even know how well i did and a tad worried that it might have gotten lost in snail mail gahhh.. :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

if anyone took the June 20th PCATs did you get your scores yet? Pharmcas apparently has my scores already but I haven't received it in the mail. Basicallly I don't even know how well i did and a tad worried that it might have gotten lost in snail mail gahhh.. :idea:

Pearson moves about as slow as the federal gov't with paperwork, so don't worry about it. If PharmCAS has your scores, that's what is important.

And since this is such a common error I really must ask... Why do you pluralize PCAT?

hahah sorry,.. just got off a 9hr shift kinda tired.. not paying attention to my typos.. :oops:

Pearson moves about as slow as the federal gov't with paperwork, so don't worry about it. If PharmCAS has your scores, that's what is important.

And since this is such a common error I really must ask... Why do you pluralize PCAT?

I know what's important is that pharmcas has my scores.. but i wanted to know how well I did.. or maybe not so well.. Just in case I had to take the Oct 2009 if I wasn't happy with that score

Members don't see this ad :)
I know what's important is that pharmcas has my scores.. but i wanted to know how well I did.. or maybe not so well.. Just in case I had to take the Oct 2009 if I wasn't happy with that score

You could try calling the PharmCAS helpless desk? The scores should be on their way, that's for sure. I highly doubt our super-duper reliable YOOONITED States Post Office would ever lose something, especially something important.

I'd definitely call PharmCAS.

You could try calling the PharmCAS helpless desk? The scores should be on their way, that's for sure. I highly doubt our super-duper reliable YOOONITED States Post Office would ever lose something, especially something important.

I'd definitely call PharmCAS.

I'd call Pearson, not PharmCAS. I'm sure your scores have been sent already. Then again, I also know that there is only one PCAT.

Hey jk2010...

just letting you know that I took the PCAT on June 20, I got my scores in the mail July 24th, and Pharmcas got them july 27th.

so if you havent received them yet, you should definitely call somebody.

my scores got delayed last year (10/08) so once i heard everyone was receiving theirs, I gave pearson a call (had to call 2x actually). finally, received my scores before the end of the week (and it was good news).