PCO 1st and 2nd year schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luvely

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious about the classes schedule for 1st and 2nd year, i think i heard 1st year currently is 9-5? just wondering if that is so and also if it is similar for second year students as well? i'm guessing the notable difference is that 2nd year students make more trips to the clinic?

thanks a bunch :D

Members don't see this ad.

I was just curious about the classes schedule for 1st and 2nd year, i think i heard 1st year currently is 9-5? just wondering if that is so and also if it is similar for second year students as well? i'm guessing the notable difference is that 2nd year students make more trips to the clinic?

thanks a bunch :D

If you log into blackboard you can see the current first-years' (Class of 2014) schedules.

Right as you log in go to MYSALUS, then go to "OPTOMETRY: Class of 2014 - REVISED Summer Schedule Posted" under student information, then click on the file "CL 2014 First yearfall.xls". I think you can do the same with the second-years for Class of 2013.

After taking a look at it the first-year schedule is mostly 8am-4:30/5:00pm. Mondays have a grace-period from 8:00am-10:30am where additional lectures or tests can be scheduled. A similar period exists on Friday afternoons from 2:30pm-5:00pm.

that was really helpful, thank you so much!! :p